With its single and double shuttle conﬁgurations, the ADVT-750 Pharma is ideal for companies looking for a machine with medium-to-high production capacities and flexibility in terms of production. This machine is available in two different versions, Ultra Clean or Aseptic.
The 750 mm stroke allows you to manufacture containers from 1 to 6 layers with capacity from 50 ml to 10 L, in the standard or neck to neck version.
The ADVT series gives you 3 core benefits – low consumption, low maintenance, and ease of use. It can help you overcome the maintenance and process issues that you face every day. All areas of the machine can be accessed safely and easily, from the moulds to the head, extrusion platform, and electric cabinet. Therefore, parts can be removed and replaced quickly when necessary, to get your production line up and running again swiftly, with minimal downtime. In addition, the interface is simple to use even for operators who are not used to working with fully electric machines.
SPECIFIC OPTIONS FOR THE PHARMACEUTICAL SECTOR:
- Aseptic/ultra-clean blowing system made with stainless steel/ptfe pipes.
- Flat design to facilitate internal and external cleaning of surfaces.
- Fan Filter Unity Application: an essential system for maintaining clean air and contamination control.
- Extraction Unity: used to extract from the machine the dust generated during the production cycle.
- Specific painting, suitable for the application of aggressive detergents.
- Large use of inox components.
- Connectivity of the machine to the company network for monitoring production data / alarms / production trends.
- Doors designed for high visibility.
- The Audit Trail is a chronological sequence of unalterable information on transactions or other activities that have affected or altered metadata objects, held in sufficient detail to allow the reconstruction of a previous activity and the examination of the sequence of events and/or changes in an event. An Audit Trail record therefore consists of information that cannot be altered and that shows who accessed a calculation system and what operations they performed during a given time interval. Audit Trail records are useful both for maintaining security and for recovering missing transactions.